Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Buy two get one free – category wide offer rather than for an individual product.

jamiemac

23 Apr, 2013 08:19 PM

I’m looking for an extension that can offer buy two get one free for any products within a certain category (3 different items, all within the same category).

I did initially buy Customer Discounts but after talking with the guys who made it (who offered great customer support!) but it currently only allows you to have a buy two get one free for 1 individual product bought 3 times.

Is there anything that will let me do this?

1. 2 Posted by optart on 24 Apr, 2013 07:20 AM

Hi Jamie,
    Thank you for appreciation,
    Unfortunately there is nothing else allowing such discounts (other discount allowing module is https://jigoshop.com/product/jigoshop-price-by-role/ but it has different attempt) so fastest would be extending our module. We have it already on our to-do list and it should be ready within 3 months if there won’t be more interest about it

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don’t have an account yet, we need to confirm you’re human and not a machine trying to post spam.