Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

min quantity order per product

amcoms

12 Mar, 2013 09:32 AM

Just wondering whether building a min order quantity into the core shop will be on the cards for the future?

there is a plugin that can be purchased but it is limited,
eg the min order amount is the cut off point
eg 5 you could order 6 but if the product is in bags of 5 the min order amount should be multiples of !

A little shortsighted but easily overcome, what I dion’t want to do is buy the plugin only to find the updates from both core jigoshop and the plugin is mre trouble than the solution is worth

Thanks
Andrew

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by chriscct7 on 12 Mar, 2013 10:04 AM

Hi there,
    We’re not planning on putting it in the core, but I also agree with you on the extension one. Split Moons hasn’t been very responsive in the past, so I’m actually wrapping up making a new one for Jigoshop.

Tell you what, shoot me an email at [email blocked] and when I get done with it (probably going to be Friday) I’ll send you a copy on the house 🙂

-Chris

2. 3 Posted by amcoms on 12 Mar, 2013 10:06 AM

Didn’t expect that reply, that is cool

Andrew

3. 4 Posted by amcoms on 12 Mar, 2013 10:07 AM

Hi Chris, your email is blocked

Andrew

4. Support Staff 5 Posted by chriscct7 on 12 Mar, 2013 10:10 AM

Oh whoops, its support @ futuregencode.com

-Chris

5. 6 Posted by amcoms on 26 Apr, 2013 11:16 AM

Any news on this I haven’t had any further emails so assumed you gave up?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don’t have an account yet, we need to confirm you’re human and not a machine trying to post spam.