Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Purchase of a theme

aylin halil

12 Apr, 2013 08:02 AM

Hi There,

I am in the process of installing Jigoshop and I am keen to purchase https://jigoshop.com/product/kids-furniture/
However before I did so I wanted to confirm I would be able to change the logo in the top left hand corner saying ‘kids furniture’ to my own. If this is the case I will proceed with purchasing. If it is not, would you be so kind to point me in a direction of a similar looking and coloured page whereby I can change the logo?

Thanking you in advance with your help.

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by ivica on 12 Apr, 2013 08:43 AM

As I got information (sent to me after checking their site), adding a logo
    is an additional $49…

2. 3 Posted by aylin halil on 12 Apr, 2013 09:30 AM

Thanks for coming back to me.

That’s not a good start, I think I will avoid spending over $100 if I need then to pay an additional amount to add a logo!

3. Support Staff 4 Posted by chriscct7 on 12 Apr, 2013 10:54 AM

Please be aware that thats a template monster theme. If you look at the product’s page, the author will show as either TemplateMonster or TemplateTuning. I recommend avoiding both of those names, as they do charge extra for the most basic of features. I can tell you that you can always change the image they are using by just uploading an image of the same name so that yours overrides theirs, but I would avoid that company like the plague if possible.

They are not affiliated with Jigoshop in any way.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don’t have an account yet, we need to confirm you’re human and not a machine trying to post spam.