Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Sales tax problem

jplizzy

11 Apr, 2013 02:49 AM

I am having a major issue because all my customers are being charged sales tax when it is set to only Colorado. In previous posts about this same problem, the advice was to upload 1.4.4, but I am on 1.6.2. How do I fix this issue?

Thanks.

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by chriscct7 on 11 Apr, 2013 02:55 AM

Whats your base country set at? Can you take a screenshot of the top of the General tab and the entire tax tab?

Also a URL would def be helpful

-Chris

2. 3 Posted by jplizzy on 11 Apr, 2013 03:04 AM

Hi Chris,
    The base country is set at U.S. – Colorado. I attached screen shots. The site is www.jplizzy.com.
    I also tried doing the standard rate for Colorado and all the other states at zero rate and that didn’t fix it.
    I hope these screen shots are what you need.

3. 4 Posted by jplizzy on 16 Apr, 2013 06:37 PM

Hi – I still haven’t been able to resolve this sales tax issue – and now I realize when I did the upgrade I lost the coupon code tab as well. Very frustrated.

4. 5 Posted by jplizzy on 16 Apr, 2013 06:44 PM

Found the new coupon tab with all my codes. whew! just need to fix the sales tax issue. thx

5. 6 Posted by bgkisupport on 23 Apr, 2013 07:55 PM

We too are experiencing the same issue. Sales tax is only setup for a single US state. Users are being charged sales tax for orders outside of tax collection state. Jigoshop v.1.6.4

Any updates?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don’t have an account yet, we need to confirm you’re human and not a machine trying to post spam.