Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Possible to print off mailing/shipping labels?

Dan

02 Aug, 2012 03:10 AM

I’ve seen posts here dated 2011 where people are asking for a way to print off addresses and the devs say they’ll look at adding it in. Did this ever happen? I’ve got an install running in a sandbox and I’m not seeing any way to easily print off orders onto shipping labels. Searched the extensions too and didn’t see anything.

If this isn’t available, what is the recommended way for processing multiple orders and printing off labels?

Showing the most recent page of comments. View the first page

1. Support Staff 32 Posted by chriscct7 on 19 Jan, 2013 12:11 PM

Hi there,
    As of this time this is the status, as per our developer board, of packing slips plugins:

Invoices and Packing Slips: Released
    Stamps.com: Planned
    Shipworks: In Development
    UPS Shipping Labels: In Development
    USPS Shipping Labels: In Development

2. 33 Posted by databell on 25 Jan, 2013 03:33 AM

Actually, I’m interested in this topic too, but I want to make it a lot simpler than this. All we want to do is simply be able to print out an address label. Not UPS. Not USPS. Just good ol’ first class US Mail. Nothing more than that. Can that be done?

3. Support Staff 34 Posted by chriscct7 on 25 Jan, 2013 05:07 AM

Not USPS. Just good ol’ first class US Mail.

First class mail is USPS.

4. 35 Posted by rabbijason on 23 Apr, 2013 03:59 PM

So, why do you have the Fed/Ex plugin if there is no way to print labels?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don’t have an account yet, we need to confirm you’re human and not a machine trying to post spam.