Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

after update to 1.6.3 Fatal Error

steve

21 Apr, 2013 07:06 PM

After updating to the 1.6.3 My shop is dead. I get this Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘:’ in /home/steve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jigoshop/shortcodes/my_account.php on line 33 I can not activate Jigo. What can I do to solve this issue? I really dont want to uninstall jigo as the way I read it I lose all my data listings etc. Thanks

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by ivica on 21 Apr, 2013 07:09 PM

Posts at the end of the discussion:

http://forum.jigoshop.com/discussions/problems/10224-latest-update-4142013-crashed-site

2. 3 Posted by steve on 23 Apr, 2013 10:14 AM

Thanks for the timely update to 1.6.4 ! It activates in Wp! When I add back my store, checkout and cart to the webpage. I get this error, other than that thanks! There are 9 error messages in my menu. All the same error.

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘Jigoshop_Widget_Featured_Products::flush_widget_cache’ was given in /home/steve/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406

3. 4 Posted by ditsykins on 23 Apr, 2013 03:21 PM

i am getting the same problem – HELP – I can see I’m missing sales as they wont be directed to PayPal

4. Support Staff 5 Posted by Jeff on 23 Apr, 2013 03:24 PM

Upgrade Jigoshop to version 1.6.4 please.

5. 6 Posted by ditsykins on 23 Apr, 2013 03:36 PM

Hi – I am on 1.6.4 but seem to be getting the same error help!

6. 7 Posted by Scott Dell on 23 Apr, 2013 03:52 PM

I am also on 1.6.4 and having the same problem as well

7. Support Staff 8 Posted by Jeff on 23 Apr, 2013 04:01 PM

Looks like a WordPress debug log setting in your wp-config.php may need adjusting. If you turn OFF WordPress debugging you shouldn’t see these warnings:

http://forum.jigoshop.com/kb/testings/how-to-turn-on-debug-testing-…

You can also turn debugging ON as described in the article and this will put those messages into a file on your server instead of displaying them.

Consequently … you can download a fixed version of Jigoshop yesterday from our GitHub repository:

https://github.com/jigoshop/jigoshop/archive/1.6.4.1.zip (it will still be version 1.6.4)

This will provide a longish file name. You will need to rename it to ‘jigoshop.zip’, fully delete via FTP your current server ‘jigoshop’ plugin folder … and then within WordPress Plugins->Add new->Upload … and select this renamed jigoshop.zip file from your desktop and let WordPress install it. Certainly, you can drag it over via FTP as well.

Just turn off the debugging unless you really need it. In which case, use it fully ON with output to a ‘debug.log’ within your wp-content folder.

8. 9 Posted by steve on 23 Apr, 2013 04:07 PM

If I do this, which as I have stated I am no programmer,will this message go away in the checkout area? This is message is above the when you try to pay with PP Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘Jigoshop_Widget_Featured_Products::flush_widget_cache’ was given in /home/steve/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406
    {result”:”success”,”redirect There is a line not seen in the paste here, odd! Which reads http:my siteVcheckout?key=order_5176b763849b6&order=264″}
    Also this shows as a link, when clicked on it says error 404 not found [function.call-user-func-array]

9. 10 Posted by ditsykins on 23 Apr, 2013 04:24 PM

Hi Jeff. Thanks for the prompt attention.
    Wordpress debugging was already off so not sure what is happening here.
    I have fixed it though by deleting jigoshop folder within FTP and reinstalling it. My checkout is not redirecting to paypal fine.
    I believe I have missed some sales though due to this – is there anything I could have done to prevent this or can do in the future?
    Thanks
    Jess

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don’t have an account yet, we need to confirm you’re human and not a machine trying to post spam.