Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Product accessorie tab position

soulpixel

25 Apr, 2013 08:39 AM

Hi, I need to change the position of the tab of the product accessories. It comes now in the latest positions of the tabs, it makes more sense to have it before the reviews.
http://forum.jigoshop.com/kb/faq/re-arrange-product-page-tabs doesnt help because it doesnt relate to this extension but to a theme that I dont use.
Does anyone have an idea ?
Thanks a lot in advance

1. 2 Posted by optart on 25 Apr, 2013 10:39 AM

As discussed via mail, in case anybody else would need it:

You would have to change the plugin code - remember about it when updating.
    In plugin/includes/product-accessories-functions.php find
    add_action( 'jigoshop_product_tabs', array(&$this, 'jigoshop_product_accessories_tab'), 40 );
    and manipulate the number 40 to get right position. In default installation it should be changed to 10 to show accessories after general info and before review.

2. 3 Posted by soulpixel on 25 Apr, 2013 11:13 AM

Yes thanks optart for your promt mail response.
    In my case add_action( 'jigoshop_product_tabs', array(&$this, 'jigoshop_product_accessories_tab'), 10); did the trick.
    Description|Reviews|Accessories
    became
    Description|Accessories|Reviews
    Thanks again, great job, great plugin.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.