Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Table rate - Specific countries bug

jody

07 Apr, 2012 10:04 AM

Hi all
I use jigoshop with table rate shipping plugin,
I use table rate for specific countries, but in the "cart" if I select Afghanistan (or other unselected countries)
and "update total" appears the box "shipping cost update" and you can go on to Checkout.
At checkout when I select the country and place order appears "Invalid shipping method".

The other problem is to Norway that is selected in table rate.
If I select norway I can place order and pay without any shipping cost instead of 30€. And there is not the shipping box with specification.

1. 2 Posted by jody on 08 Apr, 2012 11:52 AM

It's the same with UK

2. 3 Posted by rickblackdog on 16 Oct, 2012 02:40 PM

Yes same with UK, makes it unusable! Is there a way around this?

3. 4 Posted by optart on 18 Oct, 2012 07:30 AM

Hi,
    Thank you for purchasing our plugin.
    We always try to do our best while testing, but some cases where other plugins are involved like this time are really hard to find out. We'll try to solve the issue with Specific countries ASAP.

4. 5 Posted by optart on 18 Oct, 2012 07:57 AM

Hi,
    sorry for misunderstanding - I thought it's the issue in connection with specific countries states delivery, not with normal specific countries functionality.
    I'm forwarding link to this topic to table rate shipping plugin author.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.