Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

PDF Invoices and Packing Slips

akedv

02 Jul, 2012 03:53 PM

Hi,

just bought & installed this plugin, but unfortunately i can't add any logo (png, jpg) to the pdf, i tried the whole path including http as well as the relative path, non is working, it's just using the company name instead of the logo (the option is of course disabled)... what's the problem? i'm using the latest version of wp & jigoshop

greetings
alexander

1. 2 Posted by tpldrew on 02 Aug, 2012 03:36 PM

Alexander,
    I was thinking about buying this plug-in but it seems you haven't got much help.
    Did this ever get resolved?
    - drew

2. 3 Posted by Mike on 07 Aug, 2012 11:38 PM

so, its just the logo? we got many else probs by this extension:
    -no way to get an output declared by css -tax is missing the whole stuff behind the comma - its always just *,00 - lol

we appreciate the hard work, but are sorry to say: to charge users for this one is just hilarious.

3. 4 Posted by else on 07 Aug, 2012 11:40 PM

so, its just the logo? we got many else probs by this extension:
    -no way to get an output declared by css -tax is missing the whole stuff behind the comma - its always just *,00 - lol

we appreciate the hard work, but are sorry to say: to charge users for this one is just hilarious.

4. 5 Posted by Annika on 06 Sep, 2012 09:38 PM

Any solutions to this yes? I have the same problem with the logo...

5. 6 Posted by support on 07 Sep, 2012 04:01 PM

We'll have an update to the extension shortly that will solve these problems.

@Mike, I'm unaware of the issue you describe. Can you send me some more details and perhaps the url and login to the site you're working on (or at least an example pdf)?

You can send these to support (at) sixtyonedesigns.com

Thanks,
    Dan
    61Designs

6. 7 Posted by hilmyink on 14 Sep, 2012 04:59 PM

I'd like to have the coupon codes used at checkout show up on my invoice slips, I see that there is a discount shown, but not the coupon code used to get the discount. It would really help in tracking coupons, and validating who used which ones. Thanks!

7. 8 Posted by Ankur on 22 Sep, 2012 03:15 AM

I'm having the same issue with the logo and I also would love it if the coupon codes would show up on my invoice slips. Is there any way we can resolve this?

8. 9 Posted by support on 22 Sep, 2012 02:07 PM

@Ankur - what version of the extension do you have installed? Make sure that you're using 1.0.7. You can download that from your jigoshop order's page.

Also, double check the url path for the logo. This has changed between versions to take care of some issues between server settings. The tooltip on the field in the latest version of the extension shows the proper format for that field.

Thanks,
    Dan

9. 10 Posted by Pedro Watanabe on 26 Sep, 2012 09:33 AM

Looking to buy this extension but need to know if invoices can be auto-emailed, and also if there's a way to store the invoices in the users' account area, sort of like a payment history?

From there they can select and print their own invoices if they wish.

We're not selling and shipping physical product, our shop will be for virtual services.

10. 11 Posted by support on 26 Sep, 2012 02:19 PM

@Pedro - This extension is primarily meant for backend order management. It doesn't email a copy to the customer, nor does it attach a copy to the order history.

Let us know if you've got any other questions.

Thanks,
    Dan

11. 12 Posted by Pedro Watanabe on 26 Sep, 2012 02:39 PM

@Dan - thanks for the answer but if we're talking about invoices the it's quite common for the customer to get a copy, which is fine if we're selling physical products but we're not.

In this case, would we have to manually email invoices each time? I don't see the point of your extension. Surely it's best to accommodate physical and virtual business models?

You're charging $49 for your Woo PDF invoice extension:

http://61extensions.com/shop/woocommerce-pdf-invoices-packing-slips/

But this one is cheaper at $24, and better as invoices can be sent as emails:

http://www.woothemes.com/extension/print-invoice-packing-list/

Please don't misconstrue my post as being rude, I'm merely being straight-forward as we need the email functionality.

I have no other questions, thanks.

12. 13 Posted by Jen on 28 Sep, 2012 04:58 PM

Hi,
    I recently purchased this plugin and was wondering if there's a way to add the SKU number to the invoice?

13. 14 Posted by René de Koff on 29 Oct, 2012 01:28 PM

The Plugin won't work at all. Languauge is English and je can't change the lay-out. Normal logo will not display in the PDF. The Lay-out is also not nice. The support after two days for the first mail isn't responding. Sorry but I will claim my money back by Paypal.

René

14. 15 Posted by 61 Designs Support on 29 Oct, 2012 02:26 PM

Hi Rene,
    We received your email on Saturday. Let me start first by saying that we work M-F so emails that are sent over the weekend are answered on Monday morning. So to say that we're not responding is not the case. Please understand that while your internet might be turned on 24/7, that does not mean that the people running these companies are.

To answer one question in your email regarding not being able to use the plugin installer, you'll want to check your upload size limit that's set in your php config. Yes, this is a large extension (due to the fonts that need to be included) and yes, some hosts due to restrict the upload size. If you're having trouble uploading, you can remove the chinese language font from the font directory if you're not using it, which will decrease the plugin size.

Regarding the English language...yes the language is in English. If you'd like to translate it into another language, you're more than welcome to do that using any po / mo file creator out there. We've taken steps to make sure that the extension is localizable, but ultimately it's the responsibility of the purchaser to localize the extension to their own language.

I do not know what you mean by the normal logo will not display in the PDF. Not providing details about a problem and then saying you didn't get a solution is not a complete statement. Did you check what you were entering in the logo url field? Did you hover over the tool-tip for an example of what the path should be? For instance if this is the url for your logo:
    http://mysite.com/path/to/my/logo.png
    You'd enter this in the logo field:
    path/to/my/logo.png

If you'd like to provide us with more details and a login / url to the site that you're working on, we're more than happy to take a look at things.

Regards,
    Dan

15. 16 Posted by De Koff Verhuur | R. de Koff on 29 Oct, 2012 02:46 PM

Hi Dan,

I'm sorry. I didn't know that you are working from mo-fr. Internet is a 24/7 and also then the difference about the continent. I'm living in the Netherlands.

OK Thanks for your e-mail. I've you have a po i will make a language file with poedit. Maybe also easy to use for other customers.

Installation is after serveral thimes finally working. It was not de big size from the file. I have the file manually placed in the plugin and everything works know fine.

Only to change te lay-out of the pdf's is that possible?

Dan thanks for your reply and I take my words back about the support.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.