Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Free Gift With Purchase-Coupon Suggestion

aboeck

19 Jul, 2013 06:58 PM

I've been struggling to find a way to apply a free gift with the purchase of a specific product from our website. I've tried creating a product discount and making it apply to one specific product, which is great....but I need to make sure my customers aren't going to abuse the offer code...my end goal is to create a coupon for a free lunchbox if someone purchases any Carhartt product....right now the coupon code works fine when you add any Carhartt product and the lunchbox product to your cart and apply the code.....but it also works if you ONLY add the lunchbox to the cart and if you add the lunchbox and a dfferent brand, like Levi's to the cart....we don't want to give the lunchbox away for free and we only want customers to use this offer on a carhartt product. So I'm stuck and don't know how I should go about accomplishing this. I'm not a web developer so I can't create something on my own. It would be WONDERFUL if someone could create a special coupon feature for a free gift with purchase.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.