Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Jigoshop Product Categories as Pages?

scotthodge12

06 Jun, 2013 01:14 PM

I am using Jigoshop with the WordPress Sport & Grunge theme. I was able to create my SHOP which has only 3 Product Categories I created. (Women’s Apparel, Men’s Apparel, Accessories).
I was able to add my created Jigoshop Categories to my MENU and place them as Children under the Jigoshop Page SHOP.
There are 3 Custom buttons at the bottom of my page and I would like to Name 2 of them Women’s Apparel and Men’s Apparel. However since both Women’s Apparel and Men’s Apparel are only Categories and not pages I can not link to them only my main shop page.

Is there a way to link to those Categories which seem to act like pages but I guess are not. Thanks for any help or guidance available.

My website is… www.truebeach.org

Scott Hodge

1. 2 Posted by scotthodge12 on 06 Jun, 2013 01:15 PM

Oh I should add that my custom buttons do not allow you to list a URL only click a page that you have already specified.

Thanks

2. 3 Posted by optart on 06 Jun, 2013 04:45 PM

You’ll need your theme customisation. You can contact theme author or other developers to order it. If you’d like to, you can contact us via contact @ optart.biz

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don’t have an account yet, we need to confirm you’re human and not a machine trying to post spam.