Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Free Shipping

dfladermaus

19 May, 2013 12:38 AM

Is there a way to turn off free shipping when using coupon codes? I set my free shipping at a certain amount, and the shop calculates the order pre-coupon as counting towards free shipping, I would like to make it so that the post coupon total is what kicks in the free shipping option.

Thanks

1. 2 Posted by dfladermaus on 04 Jun, 2013 01:55 PM

Seems like an easy thing to have done…but no replies. I am still not really sure why shipping is calculated as a total and then the coupons are applied, there should be a way to exclude shipping from the coupon process.

2. 3 Posted by colin hardy on 18 Aug, 2013 05:22 PM

I’m having the same trouble. Shipping costs should not be discounted by the voucher but need to be applied after the voucher is applied..
     HELP anyone ! Please

3. 4 Posted by colin hardy on 18 Aug, 2013 05:46 PM

Don’t worry I have worked it out. Just applied the discount as type "product % discount"

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don’t have an account yet, we need to confirm you’re human and not a machine trying to post spam.