Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

loyalty

Jaideep

05 Mar, 2013 04:01 PM

Do you have an abilty to create a loyalty program?

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by chriscct7 on 05 Mar, 2013 04:17 PM

Thats an extremely broad statement. What are you referring to?

2. 3 Posted by Jaideep Lal on 05 Mar, 2013 04:41 PM

do you have a feature where we can have a loyalty program for our ecommerce
    site or a feature that can be integrated with a third party loyalty program?

3. 4 Posted by optart on 06 Mar, 2013 08:44 AM

do you mean something like discount on second/xth shopping?

4. 5 Posted by Fleur on 05 Jul, 2013 12:48 AM

Hello, did this ever proceed please? I am after a system that credits customers accounts with a point per dollar spent so that after x points have accumulated, x % can be offered as a discount on their next purchase. Thank you! Fleur

5. 6 Posted by jaideep on 05 Jul, 2013 10:42 AM

Hi Fleur,
    Our system does what you requested below. How would you like us to connect with you to give you more information. Where are you located? What type of business do you have?
    Jaideep

6. 7 Posted by optart on 05 Jul, 2013 10:57 AM

@Jaideep do you have it in form of plugin? Maybe try contacting Jigoshop to sell it via jigoshop site? There were more people interested in such solution

7. 8 Posted by Fleur Clapham on 05 Jul, 2013 12:05 PM

Hello, I am based in Sydney Australia. We are a boutique provider of training, presets, plugins and scripts to the motion graphics and vfx community. You can contact me on [email blocked]

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.