Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

My Feature Requests

bharatkumarvbk

20 Jun, 2011 01:55 PM

Hello ,

I have posted a few feature requests at WordPress forums when you first launched your Plugin. I thought I would post them here at official Forum

> Option to add 'downloads' section. It is useful to sell / showcase downloadable products

> Ability to add Bank Account number and other details for bank Wire transfer

> The current option for 'Cheque Payment' has just one line to enter the details . It would be better to add a text area to add full details with page breaks .

>I also suggest an additional field to add a page link . Users like me can use it to add a page link explaining all the payment procedures and help section etc

> There should be a choice to add additional pages links like , Help, FAQ, TAX rates. So the links will be added to product pages. Users need not check the menu or else for all these links (Field to add 'Terms ' has already there :) .But it would be nice to add FAQ,AX rates etc )

> An option to change the page Id of Automated created pages(With in settings page rather than changing manually) .Like Checkout, View order etc

And also adding a 'Shop' link to Menu, as I requested in other post

(Sorry ! These many requests may sound funny. Actually I can create them by customizing the code manually though.But it might be helpful for everyone who cannot customize by them selves )

> An option on product pages for users to 'Share' the product on social networks.

I hope you would implement the features in future versions

Thanks !

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.