Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Different Personal info

ditin

06 Nov, 2012 11:27 PM

Hi.
We do use jigoshop on our webste. Visitors can order personal analyse from our website. But on some of them visitor needs to write different info like name, last name, birthday nr and etc for 2 - 3 different persons.
We did buy the check out filed extra plugin too, is there any other plugin we can use for that?

Thanks in advance.

1. 2 Posted by optart on 07 Nov, 2012 07:52 AM

Hi ditin,
    Please take a look at our plugins: product addons and product addons premium. I suppose that you can use them to achieve your goal by defining additional textareas to fill in on product page (in addons premium there is additional option to mark them as mandatory if you need it)

2. 3 Posted by ditin on 07 Nov, 2012 08:42 AM

I did bought this 3 extentions:
    Checkout Modal Message Box () (i have install this but where to see/edit? )
    Jigoshop Norway Custom Emails (1.0) (i have install this but where to see/edit? )
    Jigoshop Product Add-Ons Premium (1.1) (i cant download this one, broken link)

Thanks in advance

3. 4 Posted by optart on 07 Nov, 2012 09:13 AM

Hi ditin,
    checkout modal message box - you can configure text in one of tabs
    norway custom emails - that's not our plugin but I believe it will be same place
    Product Add-Ons Premium - I'll let know Jigo team about it!

4. Support Staff 5 Posted by ivica on 07 Nov, 2012 09:39 AM

Hi! As of:

Jigoshop Product Add-Ons Premium (1.1) (i cant download this one, broken
    link)

Please contact Jigoshop directly with your details:

*Jigoshop info e-mail: *info (AT) jigoshop.com

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.