Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Unique Customer pricing

Dan

19 Oct, 2012 02:10 PM

Hi

I am using Jigoshop plugin in wordpress. I have my (admin) account, and I have created 2 'customer' accounts.

My question is:

Can I give each customer a different price (or discount) of a product?

i.e. Product costs $100. When logged in:
customer1 will see $90
customer2 will see $80

Or anything to that effect.

Also, is there a setting to send an email to the administrator when an item is added to the cart

Any input is appreciated

Thank you very much

1. 2 Posted by optart on 19 Oct, 2012 06:27 PM

Hi,
    You can give discounts for each customer or customer groups with our plugin: customer discounts. see documentation there: http://www.jigo.optart.pl/docs/jigoshop-customer-discounts/doc_en.html

2. 3 Posted by Daniel on 25 Oct, 2012 07:56 PM

Hi

Thank you for your response.

I have purchased "Customer Discounts". I am now having a problem activating the plugin. I copy the unzipped folder (jigoshop-customer-discounts_2) to wp-content/plugins via FTP as instructed, I see it in my plugins, but when i try to activate it, I get the following error:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/codeblam/public_html/temp/wp-content/plugins/jigoshop-customer-discounts_2/jigoshop-customer-discounts.php on line 651

Please can you advise me what to do as soon as possible

Thank you

3. 4 Posted by optart on 25 Oct, 2012 08:10 PM

Hi,
    Thank you for purchasing our plugin.
    It may be corrupted file - I will notice Jigoshop team about it.
    Porobable simple solution - please check changing folder name to jigoshop-customer-discounts (without _2)

4. 5 Posted by Daniel on 25 Oct, 2012 08:16 PM

Thank you for your quick reply

I have tried that. I have also tried uploading the zip file through wordpress' interface.

I will await the reply from Jigoshop. In the meantime i will try some other things

thanks again

5. 6 Posted by optart on 25 Oct, 2012 08:22 PM

To make things faster, please contact us via contact at optart.biz - we'll send you our current copy.
    It may be as well some problem with plugin itself in connection with other plugins you installed so this will be fasted way to make it work.

6. Support Staff 7 Posted by Jigoshop on 26 Oct, 2012 02:17 PM

Hey thanks for bringing this to our attention. I just tried the download myself and had no problem. Just so I was sure the file I downloaded is now the downloadable file for members if you want to give it a shot?

7. 8 Posted by Daniel on 26 Oct, 2012 08:57 PM

Hi

I tried downloading the 'Customer Discounts' again from My Account > My Downloads, and installing the plugin on a fresh wordpress installation and still no luck.

Could you perhaps provide a link to an earlier version and/or advise anything else I could try. this is relatively urgent.

Thank you very much for your support

8. 9 Posted by Daniel on 27 Oct, 2012 05:51 PM

Hi

Please can you advise me on the next step to take. I am still getting the same error as described above. I have also tried installation on a separate domain.

Again, this is becoming a desperately urgent matter

Thank you

9. 10 Posted by optart on 27 Oct, 2012 08:50 PM

Hi Daniel,
    Can you send us via contact at optart.biz data to access admin panel and ftp server on your website? We cannot reproduce this issue. It's weekend there but we'll try to solve your issue as soon as possible.

10. 11 Posted by optart on 27 Oct, 2012 08:54 PM

OK I think I found out the reason - we're using anonymous functions that are provided in php 5.3 and your hosting provider probably doesn't enable it by now.

Can you try contacting admin/checking your admin panel if you can switch to php 5.3? It's usually possible.

I'll ask to add info about this requirement to documentation.

11. 12 Posted by Daniel on 28 Oct, 2012 01:23 AM

Hi again

Thank you very much your time and efforts (i know how frustrating it can be not being able to reproduce a problem).

I did see that anonymous function and decided to comment out that whole snippet

// Sort discounts with their "power"

$that = $this;
                    usort($discounts, function ($a, $b) use ($that, $product)
                    {
                        return $that->calculatePrice($a, $product->price) - $that->calculatePrice($b, $product->price);
                    });
                    return $discounts;

I am now able activate the plugin as a temporary solution, until i find out more info from my ISP

thanks

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.