Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Mini Cart

cmisak

18 Oct, 2012 04:42 PM

Would be nice to have a short code option to remove elements of the mini cart. All I need is a cart item count and Total that's clickable to send to cart. Without the items also - I plan to use this in the header where there isn't the space to have the visual list.

I'm just going to add display:none; to all the elements that I don't want so I have a work around but the option would be helpful.

Thanks!

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by chriscct7 on 18 Oct, 2012 06:28 PM

I'll log these with the extension author

-Chris

2. 3 Posted by cmisak on 18 Oct, 2012 09:16 PM

To follow up with what I did - I was able to hide everything I needed but I had to edit the plugin php file to get it work properly. I noticed on the developers site when you click on the "1 Items - $21.50" blue button it takes you to his cart. Mine just reloads the page....

So i edited where that was and just hard coded my cart URL in there as a temp fix.

3. 4 Posted by cmisak on 21 Oct, 2012 08:00 AM

I saw how this was suppose to work - and liked it. I'm getting a GET forbidden error from this plugin for its CSS assest.

*Using Chrome's Inspect Element > Resources > Refresh Page.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.