Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Deposit payment

's Avatar

salvo

04 Jul, 2011 02:50 PM

Very good ecommerce plugin…it is the only one which works perfectly to me, so far! 😉

I’d need to let my customer pay only a deposit for the class they are going to enroll with us. The user is able to build a variable package with multiple options and the final price ranges from 799 to 2599…however I would request them to pay only 199 euro to secure the booking and then I’ll proceed via bank transfer (off line).
Only if the user requires than to pay the full amount via sebsite I’ll send a one-off paypal payment via email.
Is this something doable or easily implementable?

Please consider that, also for legal reason, I cannot put the price @199 but the total cost of the package has to be completely visible on the cart.

Thanks in advance,
Salvofan.

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by Jigoshop on 04 Jul, 2011 03:07 PM

This is bespoke functionality and not likely to be built into Jigoshop in the forseeable future. If you’d like to contact / hire us to build the functionality we’d be happy to help.

2. 3 Posted by salvo on 04 Jul, 2011 03:44 PM

Hhow much would it cost me? When do you think you could work on the feature?

feel free to reply to my personal email salvatore AT fanara DOT eu

Thanks in advance,
    Regards,

3. 4 Posted by Ben on 12 Apr, 2013 08:06 AM

I’d also be interested in this. I’d also like to know the cost.

4. 5 Posted by tom on 29 Apr, 2013 09:25 AM

I would also be interested in this function. Taking deposits and processing orders manually now and customers seem to want to do this more and more often. Manually takes up so much time with emails and such. A must do to keep customers happy though.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don’t have an account yet, we need to confirm you’re human and not a machine trying to post spam.