Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Does anyone can develop a plugin of payment gateway of Chinese Escrow integrate to my jigoshop?

jennyyeh

29 Mar, 2013 09:10 AM

Does anyone can develop the payment gateway of Chinese Escrow integrate to my jigoshop?

As now the b2c is very hot in china, and Escrow as a china's own payment gateway, is more and more popular,

does anyone have this interesting to develop a plugin for our jigoshop?

Hope any answers from you all.

1. 2 Posted by optart on 29 Mar, 2013 07:18 PM

It seems that they don't provide test accounts. If you have with them account we could use for testing, you can contact us via contact @ optart.biz - we may be interested in developing it

2. 3 Posted by jenny on 30 Mar, 2013 05:26 PM

Hi Opt,

Thanks for your comments!

I noticed someone already developed this escrow plugin for Woocommerce recently.

So i think it is not difficult to make out one for our jigoshop.

And i have not idea about if need escrow account to do the test firstly.

3. 4 Posted by Michelle on 06 Apr, 2013 01:20 AM

I'm interested in the alipay and tenpay payment gateways for jigoshop too. I'd appreciate your letting me know as soon as it's developed. What are the options for small businesses to create accounts in China (from the US?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.