Refresh

This website jigoshop.com/forum-sub/discussions/problems/9905-authorizenet-cim-issues/toggle_access/ is currently offline. Cloudflare's Always Online™ shows a snapshot of this web page from the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. To check for the live version, click Refresh.

Please note: This forum is now closed. All the support related enquiries should be reported on wordpress support forum for jigoshop plugin – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Authorize.net CIM Issues

reykroona

28 Mar, 2013 03:27 PM

Hi There,
I just recently purchased the Authorize.net CIM plugin (I’m starting to think I should have bought the AIM plugin, but that’s a different story).

I’m having 3 specific issues:

1. After placing an order the shop doesn’t take you to the Thank You page. It keeps you on the checkout. However, the order does go through and goes through to Authorize.net as I get an email from them saying it went through. If I do a check payment or something it works ok.

2. The eChecks option doesn’t seem to do anything, the Pay with Bank Account still shows up no matter what I choose.

3. This might be more of a feature request, but I don’t see a way to choose which credit cards we will accept, which I think is a little confusing.

My site is using a demo store and sandboxed Authorize APIs. If you want to see the store, check out foresthome.org/jigoshop

Thanks for your help. If the AIM plugin solves these issues maybe I’ll see if I can return it and get that one instead.

-Rey

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by ivica on 28 Mar, 2013 10:29 PM

For Extensions issues you should contact Jigoshop directly*:

Jigoshop Contact Form: *https://jigoshop.com/contact/
     Categories: Extension Issue, Support Request, Refund Request, I want to
    build stuff for Jigoshop, Showing off my Jigoshop powered site

2. 3 Posted by optart on 29 Mar, 2013 07:19 PM

already discussed on support forum

3. 4 Posted by zoxstraps on 03 Apr, 2013 06:22 AM

I was the one that originally paid for this plugin to be made and I told OptArt of these specific issues. Another bug is that it will not let a user remove a credit card once they have saved it to their profile.

After two months of testing it still does not work and they will no longer reply to my emails; I’m left with a payment gateway that does not work properly.

OptArt: I would appreciate getting the plugin I paid your developers to create. The fact that you released it here knowing it would not work properly is very misleading.

If there is a solution for this issue I would appreciate it being posted here so everyone can see it, as well as a response to all the emails I have sent.

4. 5 Posted by optart on 03 Apr, 2013 08:44 AM

Zox – I hope you know that there are things llike national holidays (Easter are probably biggest ones in Poland) and time difference between us. 2 days of not replying doesn’t mean we’re avoiding you.

Plugin was released of course after testing it and these issues were not known at that time

Going through issues:
    – lack of redirecting back to the shop still seems to be issue on the end of authorize.net (everything is done as described in their docs), still looking for a workaround – lack of possibility to remove credit card – it’s more the extra feature than a bug – you haven’t specified it before, but we’re working on it.

5. 6 Posted by optart on 08 Apr, 2013 08:56 AM

Rey: is your shop already running or is it test site for now?
    We have troubles with identyfiying redirect issue – on auth.net test account everything is fine and we need access to real account for verification. If you can help us with that – please contact us via contact @ optart.biz

6. 7 Posted by reykroona on 08 Apr, 2013 07:58 PM

It’s a test site, but we aren’t using the CIM plugin anymore because the AIM one seemed to work better, I’m waiting for a refund for the CIM one.

Rey Kroona
    Video Production Coordinator

Forest Home
    40,000 Valley of the Falls Dr.
    Forest Falls, CA 92339<x-apple-data-detectors://15/0>
    www.foresthome.org<http://www.foresthome.org/>

DIRECT (909) 389-2235<tel:(909)%20389-2235>

Comments are closed, but you can start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac