Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Minimum order...

Theresa B

18 Mar, 2013 05:07 PM

New to Jigoshop and wanted to know if there is an option to have a minimum order on a product?...

Also, are you able to have multiple variations on a product?... for instance, Selling something in a pack of 3, but the customer is able to choose 3 different colours?...

Thank you...

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by Jigoshop on 18 Mar, 2013 05:12 PM

Hey,

Glad to see you are interested in this feature. It is currently in development buy one of our extension developers OptArt but we don't have a release date for it yet. Keep an eye out on new releases.

Thanks

2. Support Staff 3 Posted by Jigoshop on 19 Mar, 2013 10:18 AM

Hey,

Sorry about the mix up its not OptArt creating it I've just seen but there is one being developed.

Thanks

3. 4 Posted by AD on 20 Mar, 2013 08:39 PM

Any ETA on this plugin? It's EXACLTY what my client needs also!

4. 5 Posted by burkie on 20 Mar, 2013 10:00 PM

Hi Theresa,

This plugin allows you to set a minimum/maximum order for products and on cart http://www.split-moon.com/store/jigoshop-plugins/jigoshop-minimum-o...

5. 6 Posted by Anna Doo on 20 Mar, 2013 11:00 PM

Thanks. How about being able to allow the customer to choose x number of

6. 7 Posted by AD on 24 Apr, 2013 10:02 PM

Still wondering if this functionality is being worked on? I am willing to test it....
    Would be a fantastic feature as I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs it.
    Thanks

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.