ePDQ ECOMM/MOTO Pay as you go compatible with Jiggoshop?

ghn

13 Dec, 2012 07:03 PM

Hi I am looking to change from Elevon hosting my direct debit and credit card facilities to ePDQ ECOMM/MOTO Pay as you go (which is Barclays) – can you tell me if it compatible first?

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by chriscct7 on 14 Dec, 2012 02:23 AM

We don’t currently have an extension for it. I can log it as a feature request if you like.
    It would be developed into a premium shipping extension.
    -Chris

2. 3 Posted by ghn on 14 Dec, 2012 02:27 PM

Yes that would be great to request it as a feature. Thanks.

3. Support Staff 4 Posted by chriscct7 on 15 Dec, 2012 10:51 PM

We have a developer whose interested in developing it. Its on his dev list.

4. 5 Posted by ghn on 16 Dec, 2012 01:00 AM

Ok that’s good news. Thanks for that! I am really stressing as on my other comments I posted (site crashed since Per Product Shipping and then once developer put it back up Customers can’t complete orders issue posts on here) I had one reply and since then no one is getting back to me! I have left several replies and tried to contact the one developer and still nothing! I am so desperate as I feel I am left in limbo and wondered if you could please chase this up for me? As you are the only one who seems to reply! Please I am so desperate to get my shop functioning again – its Christmas and we are losing sales! Its been over a week now.. Please help!!!

5. Support Staff 6 Posted by chriscct7 on 16 Dec, 2012 01:44 AM

Please see that forum post. We need to know what version of Per Product
    Shipping you have.

6. 7 Posted by ghn on 16 Dec, 2012 08:18 AM

Right now though Per Product Shipping is deactivated so it is irrelevant right now and I will only put in the updated version once customers can complete their orders else they will have the same problem even if Per Product Shipping works then, they won’t be able to check out!

7. 8 Posted by ghn on 16 Dec, 2012 08:35 AM

Also, I am away for the weekend and if you wish to help me further I can send you my login details to WordPress to then find out what version I have if necessary. I would need your personal email.

I have already sent someone my details though to their personal email address (see actual thread) so not sure why they asked for this straight away if they had no intention of using them and helping me?

8. Support Staff 9 Posted by chriscct7 on 16 Dec, 2012 12:56 PM

Thats the plugin author who asked. He used it to make the upgrade.
    Send it to support @ futuregencode.com

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don’t have an account yet, we need to confirm you’re human and not a machine trying to post spam.