Discount % Coupon not working on Grouped items

bethutley

31 May, 2012 05:20 PM via web

The coupon code was working fine until I changed my items to be "grouped" - I did this because we sell shirts in various sizes and wanted them to be available that way. Once I did that the coupon codes stopped working.

Any suggestions? www.sjcsofoundation.com

1. 2 Posted by bethutley on 31 May, 2012 05:20 PM

Sorry that is not the store site - that is my other site - store is www.sjcsofoundationstore.com.

2. 3 Posted by ytilles on 01 Jun, 2012 10:15 PM

I'm experiencing a similar problem with % discounts on product variations. We implemented a coupon code for a percentage discounts on specific products (w/ variations), using the Product % Discount. We listed the product IDs in the coupon section as instructed, but when placing those same products in the cart and entering the coupon code, the message reads: "No products in your cart match that coupon!" Please help.

My client's site is The Studio Jewelry Boutique. Thanks in advance.

3. Support Staff 4 Posted by Matt on 02 Jun, 2012 05:15 PM

Coupons are having a massive rewrite for Jigoshop v1.3. You guys are going to be very happy with what we have in store for you all !

We'll work to test every possible variation before releasing it. So variable products & grouped will both be tested.

ETA 1 month.

4. 5 Posted by Shoosrocket on 02 Jun, 2012 06:18 PM

Great, thanks for the update.

Sent from Yaron's iPhone

5. 6 Posted by vincent on 07 Jun, 2012 04:19 PM

is there a quick code fix for now ...my coupons are only valid on one product and i need it to be the full cart, please help.

http://nupro.net

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.