canada post shipping: I can not do the calculation of shipping

zipdesign

30 May, 2012 04:09 PM

You have installed the plugin version 1.1.1 jigoshop and shipping management acquired the Canada Post Shipping extension which install and configure as follows as shown in the screenshot, for the integration of the extension has a canada post user with the following url: http://sellonline.canadapost.ca/servlet/LogonServlet, which use the ID obtained in the same for the integration of the extension, now at the time of testing shipping calculation not have any results, so I feel the need to ask for assistance and can tell me how it should perform the configuration or the steps I should follow and have the plugin, so the extension fully functional, no more to say I leave with gratitude for their prompt response and cooperation.

The version of WordPress that is installed is 3.2.1

note: sorry for my translations into English

1. 2 Posted by chriscct7 on 30 May, 2012 04:23 PM

I doubt any of the community knows how to help you since the vast majority of us are either from the US or UK.That being said, I would urge you to consider purchasing premium support.

-Chris

2. Support Staff 3 Posted by Michael on 01 Jun, 2012 02:28 AM

You have to make sure the boxes are configured on your profile with canada post.

You also have to configure your products that you’re selling in jigoshop with weights and dimensions..specifically metric.

Your base country must be canada.

Your host must allow outgoing traffic on TCP port 30000.

These are a few common problems that people experience.

3. 4 Posted by vglezakos on 05 Jun, 2012 04:41 PM

I’m having the same issues, i’ve checked everything you said Michael, however i am still getting a blank shipping cost and no option to use canada post if i set more than one active shipping option. i’m completely stuck.

4. Support Staff 5 Posted by Michael on 05 Jun, 2012 05:13 PM

Are you using Jigoshop 1.2 or greater? if yes, can you please configure wordpress debug and check the log file?

5. Support Staff 6 Posted by ivica on 05 Jun, 2012 05:20 PM

If needed:

http://forum.jigoshop.com/kb/testings/how-to-turn-on-debug-testing-option

6. 7 Posted by vglezakos on 06 Jun, 2012 08:17 PM

i’ve checked the log file, but i’m not sure what i’m looking for… i’m not familiar with log files at all.. i’ve attached it if someone could give me a hand this would be greatly appreciated..

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don’t have an account yet, we need to confirm you’re human and not a machine trying to post spam.