Bug: Editing and updating an order does not update totals correctly

[email protected]

24 May, 2012 03:10 AM via web

Let's say we want to update an order and increase an amount. The functionality is there in theory. You can go to Orders and edit the order and new totals do calculate correctly at first. But if you click to save the order, the order totals revert to the original amount. If you send an invoice, it will have the correct subtotal but will have the original total will be what the customer is asked to pay.

In the order below, the original order was for a test product for $1.00. We updated the order and the new total should be $300, but the customer is only invoiced the original $1.

We need a fix please.

Jigoshop 1.2.1
Twenty Eleven
Authorize.net
Checkout field manager
Easy FancyBox
Fast Secure Contact Form
Custom Meta Widget
Tiny MCE Widget
MaxButtons
Social Sharing Toolkit
Ultimate TinyMCE

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by ivica on 24 May, 2012 08:01 AM

Hi! Thank you for your report, I forwarded it directly to developers for
    investigation.

2. 3 Posted by markos24ro on 24 May, 2012 04:31 PM

In version 1.2.2, Jigoshop Version: 1.2.2, WordPress Version: 3.3.2, PHP Version: 5.2.17.

When I change order status after click on save command button all costs of products are multiply with the quantity.

If I change status from "on hold" to "processing" all costs are doubleingin command, but the totals and subtotal remain good.

Then when I change status of command from "processing" to "completed" the cost of each product multiplied by the quantity again.

What can I do?

3. Support Staff 4 Posted by Matt on 24 May, 2012 06:48 PM

Try the two changes outlined here, and let me know if that fixes all your totals issues:
    http://i.imgur.com/ofQ7p.png

4. 5 Posted by markos24ro on 24 May, 2012 07:12 PM

Thanks, that's works, but from admin using the JigoShop - Delivery Notes, the note printed is stiil worng, take worng calculation but I don't no from where.

A little help please to solve this second problem.

Thank you.

5. Support Staff 6 Posted by Matt on 24 May, 2012 07:48 PM

Sorry, the Delivery Notes plugin wasn't developed by the Jigoshop Team, therefore we can't provide support for it.

Cheers

6. 7 Posted by markos24ro on 24 May, 2012 07:56 PM

ok, thanks very much for help.

7. 8 Posted by [email protected] on 25 May, 2012 03:33 AM

Hey Matt -

The fix you provided here (http://i.imgur.com/ofQ7p.png) seems to have done the trick. The totals now appear correctly and emailing an invoice sends the correct amount as well.

Can a guy assume that new code will automatically be included in any new versions of Jigoshop? Thanks for the help Matt.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.