Guest purchases still going through

pablorce

02 May, 2012 07:54 PM

Hello,

I’m trying your product and I have a few questions before I purchase the necessary extensions.

1. I created a test store and guest purchases still can go through when i set the option to ‘No’ – I fill out a bogus form, and leave ‘create account’ unchecked and type in a bogus user name and password. What ends up happening is the order goes through and the bogus user name i put in does NOT get saved. In the Orders section it shows it created as a guest.

2. I need the store to only sell to customers who have an Esthetician’s or Specialty license. I think the best way to do this would to add an extra required field in account creation where they put in their license #. Once the order is put in the staff will then manually verify the # before shipping it.

3. In the event I’m able to add this extra field, is it possible to be able to mark verified customer’s accounts so when the customer orders again the staff doesn’t have to manually check their # again?

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by chriscct7 on 02 May, 2012 08:05 PM

Sounds like alot of customization work. Recommend you make this a thread in
    the "jobs" section.

-Chris

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don’t have an account yet, we need to confirm you’re human and not a machine trying to post spam.