Quickbooks Product Sync

jestermike

23 Mar, 2012 03:58 AM

We just setup our new Jigoshop installation along with the Quickbooks extension and are having trouble getting our quickbooks items into the online store. Is this something that is supported or does it only work one way (Webstore to Quickbooks).

Thanks,

Michael

1. 2 Posted by matvey83 on 23 May, 2012 03:52 AM

Michael,

Have you ever figured out how to sync products from QuickBooks into the store? The only thing that’s syncing for me is the price (for products that were synced from the store to the products).

Does anyone else have a solution to this problem?

Thanks!

Matvey

2. 3 Posted by jestermike on 24 May, 2012 04:04 PM

Nope, this plugin doesn’t even work for me anymore.

3. 4 Posted by matvey83 on 24 May, 2012 04:29 PM

That’s not good….

Thanks,

Matvey

4. 5 Posted by support on 24 May, 2012 07:59 PM

@matvey83 just sent you an email. I upgraded your plugin’s version. I also tested all aspects and it’s now working as expected. All products are syncing, regardless of where they originated (website or qb) and orders are posting to quickbooks just fine. Let me know if you need anything else.

@jestermike if you can send a login to [email blocked] so that we can investigate your problem that would be great.

Thanks!
    Dan

5. 6 Posted by support on 24 May, 2012 08:00 PM

that address should be: support @ sixtyonedesigns.com

6. 7 Posted by jestermike on 31 May, 2012 12:41 AM

Did you guys have a chance to look at this? I sent an email with the log in info last week.
    -Michael

7. 8 Posted by support on 31 May, 2012 01:21 AM

Hi Michael,
    Was your info for Naso Pools? We received credentials, but I wasn’t sure if it was for this thread or not.

If it is, when I login, I don’t see the plugin installed anywhere. Will you install the plugin so I can see what the issues are? To answer your original question, the plugin doesn’t send items from quickbooks to jigoshop, but will create jigoshop products in quickbooks if they don’t exist in quickbooks.

Thanks!
    Dan

8. 9 Posted by jestermike on 31 May, 2012 01:37 AM

When activating, we get:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: Declaration of QuickBooks_Result_Authenticate::__construct() must be compatible with QuickBooks_Result::__construct($var) in E:wwwnasopoolswp-contentpluginsjigoshop-quickbooksQuickBooksResultAuthenticate.php on line 22

9. 10 Posted by jestermike on 31 May, 2012 01:47 AM

Yes, sorry it is for Naso Pools.

We get an error when trying to install the plugin but I will upload it so that you can see it…

Thanks,

Michael

10. 11 Posted by support on 31 May, 2012 02:34 AM

Cool…thanks!
    Not sure why you were receiving that error on the constructor…I went ahead and tweaked the code and it installed / activated fine. You should be able to go ahead and set it up

Dan

11. 12 Posted by markdelorey on 20 Sep, 2012 06:49 AM

I am getting this same error on activation. Can you help me out or send me the fixed file?

Fatal error: Declaration of QuickBooks_Result_Authenticate::construct() must be compatible with QuickBooks_Result::construct($var) in E:wwwnasopoolswp-contentpluginsjigoshop-quickbooksQuickBooksResultAuthenticate.php on line 22

12. 13 Posted by markdelorey on 03 Oct, 2012 04:52 AM

Thanks for your help with the update. Now I am getting some warnings:

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/utahidaho/webapps/mto/wp-content/plugins/jigoshop-quickbooks/classes/sod.quickbooks.data.jigoshop.php on line 83

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/utahidaho/webapps/mto/wp-content/plugins/jigoshop-quickbooks/classes/sod.quickbooks.data.jigoshop.php on line 80

Also a question about enabling the link to QB for the first time. It looks like from previous answers that JigoShop will not create products based on what I have in QB already. If that is the case, is it better to have all of my products set up in JigoShop before I set up the link and do the mapping?

Thanks –

Mark

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don’t have an account yet, we need to confirm you’re human and not a machine trying to post spam.