Items missing from cart using freshshop theme

jorobi

21 Mar, 2012 10:03 PM via web

I just noticed a serious issue when using the freshshop theme. This is how to reproduce it:

1. Add multiple different items to the cart
  2. Delete the first item in the cart
  3. Add another item to the cart.

When performing step 3, the cart items get all misplaced and the total gets messed up. I have not been able to reproduce this on the jigoshop plugin demo, but I have been able to reproduce this on the live fresh shop theme demo, which leads me to believe there is something in the theme causing this somehow, although I find it hard to believe a theme would cause this problem.

This is a serious problem which may have not been noticed. Please let me know if anyone else has noticed this issue and how (if known) it was fixed.

Thank you!!

UPDATE:

I have also reproduced this bug using the "sommerce" theme

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by Matt on 22 Mar, 2012 12:11 AM

Woah, what is going on with this >_< I can replicate it on my own end as well (TwentyEleven)

Reporting to the devs, thank you for letting us know.

2. 3 Posted by Joe on 22 Mar, 2012 08:49 AM

Yes, same with Suffusion theme, it is not theme related.

Thanks, jorobi.

I think this is a serious bug. Many folks change their minds when checking out, and remove some items, and add others.

In this bug, here is an example:

add 2 items to cart visit car, remove 1st item continue shopping and add another item last shopping cart contents disappear, leaving the latest addition only add another item again to cart, same thing happens as above

3. 4 Posted by gworthey on 22 Mar, 2012 03:51 PM

Same issue here with Fresh Shop theme

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

What is the opposite of bad?

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.