Please note: This forum is now closed. All the support related enquiries should be reported on wordpress support forum for jigoshop plugin – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Wrapping Jigoshop content with U-design theme

swellfellow

21 Sep, 2013 04:14 PM

I own Themeforest’s U-design theme and have installed the Jigoshop plugin. Naturally, my sidebar is falling below my shop content. I’ve referred to this article: http://forum.jigoshop.com/kb/customize-jigoshop/wrap-your-themes-content-for-jigoshop
but I am not a coder and I don’t think this article is necessarily geared towards people without knowledge of php.

Do I need to modify something in the jigoshop_template_functions.php file FIRST and then paste the code into the U-design functions.php file? I’m usually able to go in and fix most issues after scouring the forums, but this one has got me scratching my head.

Has anyone had to wrap Jigoshop content with the U-design theme? If so, could you please tell me specifically how to do it?

Thanks!

Jindrak

1. 2 Posted by swellfellow on 08 Oct, 2013 03:04 AM

Can anyone do this for a fee? I can provide ftp access to the necessary folders. Seems like it should be a 5 minute job.

2. 3 Posted by kay on 21 Jan, 2014 01:27 PM

Did you get a resolution for this? I am having the same issues and not sure what containers to use. My page.php (prospect theme) looks like this:
    get_header(); ?>

<?php if ( have_posts() ) while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>

<?php
    $data = get_post_meta( $post->ID, ‘seostuffkey’, true ); if( $data[ ‘seodescription’ ] ) : ?>

<?php the_title(); ?>

<?php echo $data[ ‘seodescription’ ] ?>

<?php endif; ?>

<!–END .RAYS–>

<!———- Begin Regular content ———->
    > ID, ‘seostuffkey’, true ); if( ! $data[ ‘seodescription’ ] ) : ?> ‘ ‘ ) ); ?>
    <!–END POST–>
    <!–END COL-LEFT –>
  3. 4 Posted by swellfellow on 21 Jan, 2014 03:22 PM

No, I haven’t resolved the issue. I really wish I gotten Woo Commerce now.

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014, kay <
    [email blocked]> wrote:

4. 5 Posted by swellfellow on 10 Apr, 2014 05:04 PM

LinkedIn
    ————

I’d like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

– Gary

Gary Jindrak
    Web Project Manager/Media Producer at Self Employed
    Greater Nashville Area

Confirm that you know Gary Jindrak:
    https://www.linkedin.com/e/8242gx-htuap944-1c/isd/5860069461926625280/nrM8j8dh/?hs=false&tok=11zBkh0xQ_k6c1

You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Click to unsubscribe:
    http://www.linkedin.com/e/8242gx-htuap944-1c/vMpB2X5_olbC6R25jBdknV3vOs4tG9TYQl7vCF3kU9-yYBL7Q9ZBLVYFfb4CuxZ7EBZDsTPFxNNhu-a7MY7HIgon54/goo/tender2%2Bd97b924aaabf293ef3bf9b94e3b92dff340f6abeb%40tenderapp%2Ecom/20061/I6867474550_1/?hs=false&tok=04shjW-U0_k6c1

(c) 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.

Comments are closed, but you can start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac