Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Product Attribute: Text Box , is not working

cajun

21 Jun, 2013 12:43 AM

I have added 5 Multiselect Product Attributes for a product and they work fine. I also created a Text Box Attribute. However!

When I attempt to add a Text Box Attribute to a product, upon "updating" the product, the Text Box Attribute does not "save".

I have tried the Text Box Attribute with no other Attributes, with 1 other Attribute, with 2 other Attrubutes etc with the product, however, the Text Box Attribute never seems to save and populate with the product.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1. 2 Posted by cajun on 23 Jun, 2013 05:12 PM

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. 3 Posted by cajun on 24 Jun, 2013 02:00 AM

I fixed the problem! Anyone interested in knowing how?

3. 4 Posted by Alyssa on 24 Jun, 2013 05:40 PM

Yes please! I'm trying to figure out the best way for customers to submit their initials. I have the "personalization field" up now but I need something more visible.

4. 5 Posted by Gavin on 24 Jun, 2013 07:01 PM

Alyssa,

I am frustrated with jigoshop for not posting the solution themselves. I had to find out via a third party. It costs $29 but seems to be worth it.

http://jigoshop.com/product/jigoshop-product-add-ons/

It has it's own flaws, one of which I am trying to find a work around. But generally it works. Good luck!

Gavin (Cajun)

5. 6 Posted by Gavin Naquin on 25 Jun, 2013 02:51 AM

Alyssa,

I am frustrated with jigoshop for not posting the solution themselves. I had to find out via a third party. It costs $29 but seems to be worth it.

http://jigoshop.com/product/jigoshop-product-add-ons/

It has it's own flaws, one of which I am trying to find a work around. But generally it works. Good luck!

Gavin (Cajun)

Gavin Naquin
    336-425-0960
    www.scgsecurity.com
    www.adorablethreads.com

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.