Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Add products from php

agneta

26 Apr, 2013 02:28 PM

Hi I have wordpress theme and Jigoshop configured but the main problem is:

I have several products in WordPress i.e. T-Shirt, Color, Drawing Figure, etc. And now when the client order he/she could choose T-Shirt (nr.10) Color: Red, Drawing: Dragon, how to add all this in one order, because when I press add to cart it only stores one product:T-Shirt. And Also he/she can give a name to their T-Shirt, to be saves as a product.

So what I need is there in order to have all option what he/she ordered because every product has different price.

I think that the solution is in button Add to Cart to save the choice of client as a new product and then to connect with jigoshop, but the problem is that I don't know how to do it, because I'm an ASPX developer and new at WordPress and Jigoshop.

Thank You,

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.