Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Jigoshop changing Order status issue.

Charles Lor

24 Apr, 2013 09:31 PM

Hello i am working on developing an E-commerce website for a client for a class of mine, and I'm running into an issue with changing the order status of a pending order. Just to let everyone know before the class started 4 months ago my group and I had no experience with web design or any experience with WordPress and Jigoshop, so we're learning everything from scratch and making mistakes left to right. From what I've researched when you go to edit an order, the order status drop-down menu should have pending, hold, completed, etc.. to select from, but on mines it only gives you the option of Pending and nothing else. Can anyone help me figure out why it doesn't show the other statuses. Could it be that we missed something? a setting?

1. 2 Posted by ozdecor on 03 May, 2013 04:01 AM

i too have a site that is missing the other order statuses only shows Pending. Only on one site

Would love a solution
    thanks
    ian

2. Support Staff 3 Posted by Jeff on 03 May, 2013 01:40 PM

Don't think I can help too much with this, other than to note ... the order statuses are embedded into the WordPress database and this call is used when displaying the Edit Order screen:

$order_status = get_the_terms($post->ID, 'shop_order_status');
        if ($order_status) :
            $order_status = current($order_status);
            $data['order_status'] = $order_status->slug;
        else :
            $data['order_status'] = 'pending';
        endif;

It sounds like these statuses which are WordPress Taxonomies are now missing from the database. Or at least, not attached to that order anymore as it's resorting to just 'pending'.

Just guessing, but would you have at some point deactivated Jigoshop, and 'delete' ed it in the WP Plugin Manager ... and then re-installed it?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.