Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

Peter's Redirect Plugin Compatibility

shenwood

24 Apr, 2013 07:08 PM

If we were using Peter's Redirect Plugin with Paypal before Jigoshop, should we deactivate after installing Jigoshop? Does Jigoshop have its own redirect functionality that might conflict with another redirect plugin?

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by chriscct7 on 27 Apr, 2013 01:08 AM

We redirect as well. We don't test with every plugin though so the only way to find out if its going to be a problem would be for you to test it and see if anything bad happens.

-Chris

2. 3 Posted by optart on 27 Apr, 2013 07:44 AM

AFAIK one of my clients uses Peter's Redirect Plugin without any troubles. However, it's always best to check it out on test copy of your site

3. 4 Posted by shenwood on 27 Apr, 2013 03:59 PM

Can you please explain how I get Jigoshop to redirect, or refer me to a link that explains this in detail.

Thanks, Steve

4. Support Staff 5 Posted by chriscct7 on 27 Apr, 2013 04:06 PM

Redirect to what?

5. 6 Posted by shenwood on 27 Apr, 2013 04:49 PM

After payment via, say PayPal, to where we want the client/subscriber to land on our website....

6. Support Staff 7 Posted by chriscct7 on 28 Apr, 2013 02:19 AM

No need for a plugin. Jigoshop Settings-> Pages tab -> Set the page you want them to return to for as the page for "Thank You"

7. 8 Posted by shenwood on 29 Apr, 2013 04:33 AM

Dear Chris,

But where and how do I do this on the page tab? Is there a "redirect after payment" field somewhere where I use a pulldown menu to choose the thank you page? Do I create a blank page and use the Thankyou page shortcode in it? I see the Thanks Page pulldown on the page tab and its already set to Thankyou. So is it already set properly? Can I add some more information information on that page to customize it?

Thanks,Steve

8. Support Staff 9 Posted by chriscct7 on 29 Apr, 2013 09:01 AM

It comes back to the page set for thing you. That page displays our

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.