Please refer to TemplateMonster Support for any issues surrounding TemplateMonster/TemplateTuning Themes – thanks, Jigoshop Team

"Selected card type in not available"

Rachel Mayo

21 Apr, 2013 09:07 PM

I'm in the final phases of development for a website using Jigoshop, and the only problem I seem to be having is with the PayPal Website Payments Pro gateway. I'm not sure if this issue should be posted here or if I need to contact someone else, but any help is appreciated.

I've verified the information I've typed into the PayPal Pro inputs (see: gateway-inputs.png) is correct, and yet when I choose the Online Credit Card payment option on the Checkout page, the page simply refreshes with an error (see: not-available.png). Any idea what is happening here? The client is getting antsy and assumes the issue is my fault. Ha!

1. 2 Posted by Rachel Mayo on 24 Apr, 2013 11:00 PM

Can anyone give me some assistance with this? The client is getting super upset that I haven't been able to resolve the problem. Any information or tips on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!!!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.