Authorize.net

overit

09 Apr, 2013 07:10 PM

Having an issue with authorize.net transactions (using the plugin). The order savees as pending, but the order never actually complets to the thank you page. I'm stuck on "thank you for your order, and spinning arrows". (even if i enter a bogus number)

Is there any logging I can turn on to see whats up?

http://cl.ly/image/2Q1p2H2l2245

Thanks!

1. 2 Posted by overit on 09 Apr, 2013 07:15 PM

PS. I tried both sandbox mode and non sandbox. same results.

2. 3 Posted by overit on 09 Apr, 2013 09:33 PM

More information after a bit of debugging.

The javascript call to submit the form to authorize.net isn't being called. Its hooked to the "checkout" class but that class doesn't exist on the page thats trying to make the call.

http://cl.ly/image/3C2b1U1R3y2o

Installation instructions sound very easy and don't mention anything about shortcodes or troubleshooting tips so im not even sure where to go from here.

Jigoshop works fine with COD but not with the auth.net plugin.
    Is the checkout page supposed to submit to itself and then make a form post to auth.net through js? or is something wrong and is the page supposed to make a javascript call to process the submit.

3. 4 Posted by optart on 09 Apr, 2013 09:42 PM

Hi overit,
    which auth.net plugin are you using?

4. 5 Posted by overit on 10 Apr, 2013 02:04 PM

Authorize.net DPM - I think it has something to do with my theme and JS.

The checkout page actually refreshes (submits to itself) instead of an ajax request. I installed a new wp install and auth.net plugin and everything is working fine with that.

Let me know if you have any tips on on finding the culprit.

5. 6 Posted by overit on 10 Apr, 2013 02:26 PM

Even more - The COD option works on the themed site, but instead of doing what looks like an ajax request (with a nice little spinner) it just posts to the checkout page.

Again no JS going on. Is there an option somewhere that you can disable JS in the cart?

Ive replaced both the cart plugin files and removed the themed cart files. Still no luck.

6. 7 Posted by overit on 10 Apr, 2013 07:27 PM

Found my issue!

Don't load 2 versions of jquery. One will no doubt conflict with the other ( i hadn't realized I was loading two. one in the header and another in the footer.)

7. 8 Posted by [email protected] on 15 Apr, 2013 09:49 PM

overit,

I am having an issue with Authorize.net DPM module not processing payments and subsequently not sending confirmation emails to myself or the customer side. They just sit in jigoshop as pending. Do you think this is the issue, the javascipt? PayPal transactions work great, and process and send the emails to both.

I am kind of a novice at Wordpress/Jigoshop and have built several ecommerce sites but i am not a programmer by any means. Any assistance would be awesome.

Thanks.

JL

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.