Can't add new categories/old categories vanished!

kristinefranklin

08 Apr, 2013 03:28 AM

As per the subject, my old product categories have suddenly disappeared and I can't successfully add any new ones! Help please.
I am using version 1.6. Site is http://thepaintedhive.net/shop.

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by chriscct7 on 08 Apr, 2013 01:51 PM

So what happened between when they were last there and when they went missing?

2. 3 Posted by kristinefranklin on 09 Apr, 2013 04:31 AM

I tried updating Jigoshop though had some major site issues so simply rolled back to the old version. The weird thing is I did the same thing with my locally hosted test site and Jigoshop still works fine there.
    I have included a screen shot which shows the shop content. The categories are blank (not even a 0 as per the tags and attributes).
    A few other issues I have noticed are:
    - Order status provides no options other than pending - No longer receiving order notification emails - All products are 'simple' although I previously had some virtual ones - Because my products are listed on pages which use categories, although for some reason they are still currently being shown, if I try and edit then re-save a product it disappears (which I assume is because it loses its category) Please help me fix these issues. I only have a small shop though would dearly love to have it work perfectly. Since setting up the shop I have received numerous successful orders though I also receive at least five emails a week from customers who have trouble using it.
    Thanks for any help and advice.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help or Preview

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.