New and updated translations for Slovenian, German, Croatian and Ukranian are just some of the reasons to upgrade to the latest version of Jigoshop, which is now available as an update for existing Jigoshop users.
We’ve also taken time over the Christmas period to improve a number of fixes and tweaks. They cover variations, free shipping, better reporting, and improvements to the Products on Sale shortcode.
As always, we’d recommend anyone updating to ensure they have backed up their site before starting the upgrade procedure.
Jigoshop 1.8.1 Changelog:
- Tweak: Variations that are all priced the same will no longer show the secondary price when selected
- Tweak: Free Shipping module only activates on totals after applied coupon amounts
- Tweak: Provide total quantity products sold for Reports
- Fix: Reports include orders from beginning day of date range
- Fix: After coupon removal on Cart, totals recalculated
- Fix: Products on sale shortcode now uses default loop-shop template to allow pagination
- Fix: Products on sale shortcode won’t show all products if non actually on sale
- Fix: Clicks on Checkout’s ‘ship to billing’ will force a recalc for selected states and taxes
- Fix: Numerous fixes for PHP Strict warnings
- Languages: Updated pot file for translators
- Languages: Updated Ukranian translation courtesy of Anatolii Sakhnik
- Languages: Updated Croatian translation courtesy of Ivica Delic
- Languages: Updated German translation courtesy of Andy Jordan
- Languages: New Slovenian translation courtesy of David Bratuša
We’re also working on some major improvements for future releases, including our constant evolution of tax classes and shipping to make running an online shop, and making purchases, as easy as possible. We’re currently coordinating with the developers of all our existing and future shipping extensions regarding our next release – which will include better handling of multiple tax classes – great news for areas such as Canada.
And we also hope you had a great Christmas and New Year! We’ll be doing all we can to help you continue to build your Jigoshop business in 2014!